Company Name: Monkey and Banana Coop
Address Line 1: Lutakonaukio 7
Address Line 2: c/o Crazy Town
Postal Code: 40100
Monkey and Banana is a Co-operative Company Registered in Jyvaskyla, Finland.
If you got any questions, ideas or just about anything, please get in touch with Shop Manager Ville Keranen via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 40 731 2084.
For learning events taking place in Finland, we charge the Finnish value added tax 24%. This same tax also applies to products sold to Finland e.g. T-Shirts.
Our Return Policy in short
- Contact the shop owner via email email@example.com before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery unless otherwise stated on the product page - this may be case for example in a service product such as registration fee, which typically is transferable but un-refundable.
- Any returned product must be unused and in a new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact email@example.com before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Monkey and Banana Coop and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Monkey and Banana Coop suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Monkey and Banana Coop will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Monkey and Banana Coop is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org), provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the product and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Monkey and Banana Coop reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com or via phone +358 40 731 2084